This week, I decided to execute on a project that's been tumbling around my brain for several weeks: the bucket hat. Admittedly, what I ended up making is more of a sun hat, but I'm quite happy with how it turned out.
My first attempt used my coveted banana sheet that I salvaged from the roadside, and I am also trying to see how many different projects that I can create with this one material. I think it will be cool to then calculate the economic cost saved by creating all of these products out of one discarded sheet.
The result of this hat project was my most lengthy YouTube video to date. Check it out: